Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Four and a half weeks


At four and a half weeks... I am 10 and a quarter lbs and still the same length as I was at birth (21 inches.) I like to drink about 3 to 3 1/2 ounces of formula every 2-4 hours.

Just a week or so after birth, I began making lots of creaking, squeaking and groaning noises. Now I'm having fun with what seems more like 'pre-cooing' sounds, and I like to practice stringing them together. Sometimes in the middle of the night I'll lay in my crib and Moms will giggle at me while I chatter.

Just this week I began to find my thumb! For quite awhile now I have sucked at my fist, or the first knuckle of my pointer finger... but just recently I've learned how to extend my thumb a little and get it into my mouth. It's perfect when it works! and I even prefer it oftentimes to my pacifier. I'm a Big Girl!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just a trick of the lights, or are her eyes actually dark grey? If so, that's fascinating! I remain so very jealous. :)

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home