Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Long awaited Birthday Photos!

My moms apologize for the delay in posting these, Blog-Fans!

I did have a very special first birthday, with two parties and over a week's worth of presents to open. Thanks to everyone, coast-to-coast, for making it a special celebration!


Surveying my stash of presents - I really loved looking at the colorful paper, and playing with the curly ribbons. I'm wearing a hat because I had my first ear infections over birthday time - ick!





The creation.

Aunt Kari brought her toolbox of cake making supplies... Aunt Mary brought her creativity... and Voila! a perfect Winnie the Pooh cake!






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home