Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Birthday! September 18, 2008

Yay, another moment for timetraveling! Here we are, back in September for my birthday festivities... I drove up to Pittsburgh to spend the Special Day with Aunts Linda & Cheryl, plus B.G. Marji, Gwen, Derrick and all the Schmidt Clan. Turning two years old is Great Fun!!







Aunt Linda took me to the Build-A-Bear store on September 18th. Holy mackeral, look at all this cool stuff!







I had a lot of fun on the store computer, while Moms and Linda picked out my new friend. For some reason, I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted a new teddy bear or a monkey or a dinosaur... so I let the grown-ups have some fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home