Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Monday, November 24, 2008

Halloween 2008


Well, Momma Marianne wanted to try and make me an elaborate costume this year, but she knew I might not be willing to wear it because it was kind of big and bulky. But... she and I made a great bus costume that I could actually wear over my shoulders; then I could dress up as 'The Driver of the Bus' from one of my favorite songs, The Wheels on the Bus. It had a moving steering wheel and a compartment for my candy and was really kind of neat-o. Good idea, Mommy! ...Well, a good theory anyway. In action, not so good. As it turned out, on Halloween I didn't nap well so I was kind of cranky that night when we went trick-or-treating at the mall. So... on to Plan B...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home