Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Not Saying Cheese



Lately, Mommy prompts me a lot with the camera. But I am 2 and 3/4 now... and that means sometimes I don't like to smile as much for my picture. I'm getting to be much too independent, of course, and have my own timeframe for things like that!



...So, you might notice that lots of my latest pictures are 'cheeseless.' I've refused to say the word on cue. -It's not because I'm unhappy or stubborn, it's just that I'm busy doing something else at that moment.






This is another example of Mommy Marianne's recent photographic masterpieces: I have already left the shot. Being 2 and 3/4, I am FAST.
'Fast, Faster, Faster!' I like to say. And I twirl away in a flash!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home