Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Nearly Five Years Old

These days I love talking about how I'm getting to be a Big Kid! Mommy just let me start trying gum... At school (3 days/week) I get to take my lunch now and eat with my friends... I am learning how to write my numbers and do addition problems... I am starting to do more regular chores around the house like making my bed, flossing my teeth, brushing my hair by myself (which is all great fun for me)... and in dance class we just started learning how to leap like big-girl ballerinas! WHAT FUN! I love growing & getting to do new things. Lately I often ask my moms, "What else do big kids do??" just hoping they'll let me explore something else I've never done before!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home