Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Trip to Vermont and the Northeast, August 2014

In early August, we went to Vermont for my grandma's memorial.  I am very sad that she died, and miss her a lot.  She lived nearby, I saw her many times each week, and she even gave me a few piano lessons.  It's been a sad time for our family but my moms say it is a good thing we were able to return to Vermont where she was born.


During the trip, we also had an expo in Rhode Island and one in Philadelphia, and of course some good family time.  I even met cousins I'd never seen before!


Here I am in another cemetery in Vermont, with my great-great-great grandparents' grave.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home