Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Who I Am...

A recent FB post by my Mom...  Thought it was worth sharing here on the blog :)

So...  quite often Cindy and I like to find little ways to remind Kestin just how precious she is.  Recently one of those conversations took a new turn, as Kesty herself steered it along.  Thought it would be of particular interest to our Pittsburgh clan:

Cindy, to Kesty:  "How'd you get to be so darn cute??"
Me:  "Obviously she gets it from me!"
Kestin, playfully indignant:  "Noooooooooo....  I get it from my birthmom.  And my birthdad."

Precious, indeed!  Love it that she is taking such ownership of all those wonderful unique facets of herself!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home