Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Saturday, February 20, 2016

Christmas 2015



My letter to Santa, along with yummy homemade cookies and of course carrots for the hungry reindeer :)

"Dear Santa, Please be really nice to Jackson Kris my elf on the shelf.  Thanks!  I love what you do!  Bringing joy to kids who deserve it!  Love, Kestin"
 

Opening a book with Mamma - I do love reading!


One of my fave gifts this year - my Moms commissioned a local artist in high school to create this sculpture for me.  It's a replica of the character I made up on my favorite computer game!  A cheetah, with a baseball cap, armor and cool black swirls on its fur.  Awesome!!


Family time!  Aunts Linda, Cheryl, Carol and little Shadow visited for Christmas this year!
 
 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home