Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Monday, February 12, 2018

Some Nostalgia...

When I was a newborn, I stayed on the third floor of Aunt Linda's house in Pittsburgh for 2 weeks, while we waited for paperwork to go through. (then we ventured to Philadelphia for several days, while we continued to wait on interstate paperwork...)  Now, here's my baby sister, in the same room, eleven years later.  How cool is that??


And you know, when you're in Pittsburgh, you've gotta walk the hills and the cobblestones.  It's just soooo Pittsburgh!!  -I do think it's weird, how close together people's houses are here..



Here are some neat pics I took of Aunt Linda and Cheryl's dog, Shadow...






And of course we had to eat at Aunt Linda and Cheryl's favorite local restaurant.  It's where they got married.  And the restaurant owner is awesome - he speaks in Italian to me!



It's true, there's a lot of Girl Power in my fam!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home