Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween 2006

BOO!


My first big holiday! I went trick-or-treating at the office and handed out candy... and of course Moms took lots of pictures. Take a look at my slideshow at www.puechl-sproul.com/Halloween%20Flash.htm

And remember, when you're done watching the slideshow, PRESS the BACK BUTTON on your toolbar to return to this blog. Have Fun!

Thanks B.G. Marji, for this great Kitty Cat costume - everyone loves it, especially my cute little tail!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Seymour said...

Awwwww, We loved the slide show. What a beautiful little girl! Looks like you built some wonderful First Halloween Memories. We love the holidays too!
Looking forward to more pictures!
Heather

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great - all of them. I so enjoyed taking care of Kestin at the Philly Expo. She's such a joy! I love the family pictures. You all look so happy!
And the Kestin as a kitty is my favorite. Keep the pictures coming. I'm so glad you all came into my life.

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home