Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Tourists in Boston



My moms love colonial history, and they love 'chowda.' -Reason enough to head to downtown Boston as much as possible!

When we were inside Faneuil Hall, I was very attentive as the park ranger filled us in on the history of the building. I sat right up on Mamma Marianne's lap and folded my hands to listen! But after awhile, I had to chime in with some ideas the park ranger was overlooking... and Mom had to take me for a walk so everyone else could hear over my loud declarations. Hey, it's Faneuil Hall, I'm supposed to make a point or two!





And, once again, Thanks to cousin Grace in Vermont for the cozy wool sweater with the sheep on it. I always get lots of compliments!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home