Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Birthday Celebration, 9-18-08

Back @ Aunt Linda & Aunt Cheryl's that night... Mommy Marianne made me a Blues Clues scavenger hunt game of my very own, so I could go find each of my gifts... then I got to open them one by one. I had about a million presents and still had leftovers!


Mamma Cindy got me my very own toddler camera! I am very good at 'finding the shot' and pressing my fingers up to my eye like a scope... so the new camera has been lots of fun. Figuring out which button to press is still a little hard for me, but eventually I'll ask Mommy to post some of my own pictures here on the blog for you to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home