Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Dance Pics 2015

This year I took ballet and also, for the first time, hip hop.  LOVED IT!!  My ballet class was small and all these friends and I have danced for four or five years together, so my teacher said we were quite advanced for our age :)  As for hip hop, it was a big class of beginners but our teacher pushed us a lot and we had SO MUCH FUN!  We dressed as minions for our recital. Despite the fact that these days I don't love having my photo taken...  I love dancing!  It definitely makes me  HAPPY!!







2 Comments:

Blogger Closetpan said...

Cute Dance pics. :)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Kestin said...

:)

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home