Kestin Alyssa Lin

WELCOME to Kestin's Blog! This is an easy way for family & friends to keep up with her growth and adventures!

Monday, February 12, 2018

Photographing the City

Mamma and I like to share special time together taking photographs.  We walked through downtown Pittsburgh one afternoon, and even took the incline.  Okay, yeah, it gave me the heebie jeebies!  I don't like heights!!!

But, yet again, I had to hear the story about how my parents rode the incline and went out to dinner the night they got the call I was going to be born.  So, that made the ride kind of fun.  Not.


Behind us, at the park on the Point, is where my Mom first met my birthmom when she was six months' pregnant with me.  Mom LOVES to tell that story.  She wore her dragonfly hat and her dragonfly shirt - meant to be, she says!


My incline face...




Truly, my incline face...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home